Lean is a method that focuses on process oriented improvement. Lean makes use of five principles, namely:
- Define the value for the client
- Identify all the process steps with value and eliminate invaluable steps
- Create flow
- From push to pull: only supply to the client when they ask for it
- Perfection, keep improving
In order to implement this method in a team or organization, the lean method uses three P’s:
- Purpose: what is the purpose of the team?
- Process: How can the process be improved?
- People: How can we motivate the team members
You can learn more about Lean in the video below.
2 thoughts on “What is Lean Project management?”